2016 Participation Registration
Pop-Up: Los Angeles
Event Date / Location: June 11, 2017 from 1pm - 4pm Bubblyfest: Los Angeles
Scroll down for Day-Of-Event Details
- Los Angeles being BubblyFest's 3rd largest attendee group, makes this a perfect opportunity to introduce (or reintroduce) them to your brand!
- Direct marketing to 300 Sparkling Wine lovers and media
- (2) Event working passes
- Company listed on event website
- Booth signage, 8' table with linen, ice, glasses
- Inclusion in social media marketing
- 20% discount on additional Bubblyfest by the Sea | Central Coast tickets
- BubblyFest is proud to support the Big Brothers Big Sisters. A tax id number will be provided post event. Please consult with your tax advisor as to the deductibility of your donation.
- We may provide a pourer for you if you're unable to attend the event but still want your wines showcased.
STANDARD TABLE (NO booth/POURING FEES)
- 20% discount on additional Pop Up BubblyFest tickets
- Booth signage, 8' table with linen, ice, and (2) souvenir glasses
Pricing: There are no pouring fees for Standard Tables. Wineries may upgrade to a Branded Booth if desired.
NEW THIS YEAR! OPTIONAL BRANDED BOOTH (LIMITED)
An eye-catching way to engage with our attendees. Have some fun, create interactive games, or a lounge experience! Branded Booth space is extremely limited. Pricing: $500 for Pop Up, or $1500 (25% off) for Main Event in Avila Beach and both the LA and SF Pop Up.
- All the basic features as Standard Table
- 8' Table and two high-top tables
- Lots of space for added promo material
- Priority listing on website & Mobile App
- Pre-event email announcing your experience & PR mention
Day-Of Event Details
Event Date: Sunday, June 11th
Event Hours: Doors open at 1:00pm. Event ends at 4:00pm
Attendees: 400 max
What to bring:
- Wineries: 48 bottles your Sparkling Wine(s). You're welcome to bring as many varietals as you would like. TWO OZ. POURS ONLY.
- Welcome Pour Sponsor: An additional (2) cases of bubbly that is different than what you'll be pouring at your booth. 1 oz pours.
- Non Winery Participants: 450 samples of your product.
- 1-2 pourers/staff
- Ice container(s)
- A dump bucket
- Any marketing materials/table decor/branded linen you'd like to bring to your table. Feel free to decorate your booth!
- A dolly
What we provide:
- (2) Event working wristbands. These will be ready for you at the entrance of the venue when you check in.
- (2) Souvenir Bubblyfest glasses. You can pick them up on the Welcome Pour table shortly before the event begins.
- Table signage, 8' table with linen, and ice.
LOAD IN / SET UP:
Load in begins at 11:00am and ends at 12:30pm. Please bring a dolly. There will be (4) temporary loading spaces located just past the iron gates of the front entrance of the venue. Please pull into one of those spots, unload your cases and your dolly and move your vehicle as soon as possible to allow for other wineries to use the loading zone. One of our volunteers will take your cases to your booth for you while you park your car. We are limited on volunteers so your patience is appreciated!
We STRONGLY suggest bringing your wines chilled or arriving early enough to allow for your wines to chill on ice. We will have ice available. Please bring your ice container(s).
Please see Day of Information Packet to be sent June 2017
After parking your car, you can check in with one of our staff members. We will provide you with you with (2) wristbands.
Ice will be provided for you. Please be sure to bring your ice container. We STRONGLY suggest either bringing your wines chilled or arriving early enough to allow for your wines to chill on ice before the event begins at 1pm.
We ask that you please do not start breaking down your area until 4:00pm, even if you run out of wine early.
Empty Bottle Disposal:
Please collect your empty bottles neatly behind your table in a box. Our staff will be making rounds during the event to collect and recycle empty's for you.
Day Of Contact:
Holly Holliday - Event Director - 805-709-2221 Holly@createpromotions.com