2017 Participation Registration
Event Date: May 21, 2017 Bubblyfest: San Francisco **Two Sessions: 11AM-2PM and 3PM-6PM
- San Francisco being BubblyFest's 2nd largest attendee group, makes this a perfect opportunity to introduce (or reintroduce) them to your brand!
- Direct marketing to 300 Sparkling Wine lovers and media
- (2) Event working passes
- Company listed on event website
- Booth signage, 6' table with linen, dump bucket, ice, glasses
- Inclusion in social media marketing
- 20% discount on additional Bubblyfest by the Sea | Central Coast tickets
- BubblyFest is proud to support the Big Brothers Big Sisters. A tax id number will be provided post event. Please consult with your tax advisor as to the deductibility of your donation.
- Option to have us pour your wines for you if you're unable to attend the event but still want your wine represented
STANDARD TABLE (NO POURING FEES)
- 20% discount on additional Pop Up BubblyFest tickets
- Booth signage, 8' table with linen, ice, and (2) souvenir glasses
Pricing: There are no pouring fees for Standard Tables. Wineries may upgrade to a Branded Booth if desired.
NEW THIS YEAR! optional BRANDED BOOTH (LIMITED)
An eye-catching way to engage with our attendees. Have some fun, create interactive games, or a lounge experience! Branded Booth space is extremely limited. Pricing: $500 for Pop Up, or $1500 (25% off) for Main Event in Avila Beach and both the LA and SF Pop Up.
- All the basic features as Standard Table
- 10x10 Booth space
- 6' Table and two high-top tables
- Lots of space for added promo material
- Priority listing on website & Mobile App
- Pre-event email announcing your experience & PR mention
Day-Of Event Details
Event Date: Sunday, May 21, 2017
Event Hours: Due to popular demand this year, we will have 2 sessions of 175 attendees each.
Session #1 11AM-2PM | Session #2 3PM-6PM
Attendees: 325 max
What to bring:
- 42 bottles of your Sparkling Wine(s). You're welcome to bring as many varietals as you would like. 2 oz pours per person.
- 1-2 pourers
- A dump bucket
- An ice container
- Any marketing materials/decor/branded linen you'd like to bring to your table
What we provide:
- (2) Event working passes. These will be ready for you at event check-in
- (2) Souvenir Bubblyfest glasses - will be brought to you at your table
- Table signage, 6' table with linen, and ice
9:30am to 10:30am. We strongly recommend bringing a dolly. We will do our best to take in your wine to the venue for you, however, this is dependent on your time of arrival and the availability of our volunteers. Please bring a dolly for quicker load in.
Parking: Information to be available in Day of Event Information Packet coming May 2017
Check In: We will have a staff member just inside the entrance. There you will check in and pick up your (2) passes. Your glasses will be delivered to your table shortly before the event begins.
Load Out: We ask that you please do not start breaking down your area until 6:00pm, even if you run out of wine early. Our staff will happily assist you with carrying your cases down to the loading zone while you pull up your car.
Empty Bottle Disposal: Please collect your empty bottles neatly behind your table in a box. Our staff will be making rounds during the event to collect and recycle empty's for you.
Ice: Our staff will provide ice to you shortly after you begin set up. Please be sure to bring your ice container. We strongly suggest bringing wines pre-chilled, or sending wines ahead to be chilled prior to the event.
Day Of Contact:
Holly Holliday - Event Director - 805-709-2221 | Holly@createpromotions.com